Home Safe Home
ASSISTANCE WITH ELDERCARE RESOURCES
At Home Safe Home we are committed to being your trusted specialists. Whether you are an older adult, or you have an aging loved one who wants to remain independent in their home, we can help.
Our expertise and experience help improve the accessibility of the home, ensuring independence and the highest quality of life possible. We are committed to ensuring safety and peace of mind.
We also act as a resource for aging senior services by using a network of community providers and advisors who provide assistance with all the needs of aging seniors and their families. This can include the following:
- Care coordination and management
- Non-medical home care provider, home care aide
- Veterans benefits specialist
- Reverse mortgage specialist
- Elder law services, medicaid advice and attorney-based estate planning
- Relocating, downsizing, organizing, finding a new home and real estate services
- Insurance, investments, retirement planning and financial advice
- Medical equipment, home modification and disability aids
- Preserving assets from Medicaid spend down requirements
- Senior care placement services
- Fiduciary services
- Cremation and burial services
Dena has a passion for helping people, both through her various volunteer endeavors and through helping her clients. Offering years of experience in handling and managing remodeling projects, Dena brings her in-depth knowledge of the construction industry to bear in assisting older adults achieve the security and independent living they deserve.
You can reach us at: (410) 394-8955 or go to the Contact page and submit a request.
To learn more about our services visit our "Get help" page.
For over 130 articles and videos about aging issues visit our "Learn" page.
Click here to "Contact" us.